Red Fang - Specialized PvP/Trade - [BLACKBEARD] - Recruitment Open
Red Fang Society Is Now Recruiting
Red Fang a BETA Society is recruiting experienced players on the Blackbeard server. We recommend our players to be active and willing to partake in our Society-Economy. The sponsored personnel is also required to have Ventrilo. (A headset is not required.)
We currently have 32 Members, 22 of them @ Level 21, and already producing upgrades/ships/ammunitions & very busy Open Sea Hunting parties looking for more Recipes for our mates!
What we offer :
1. Around the clock Open Sea LvLing Parties. (Two-To-Three Groups)
2. Evening & Late Night PvP Parties (Usually consisting of two Groups and 1 Comm-Scout.)
3. An entire database of information on our forums for in-game economy & an infinite amount of information & resource.
4. Mature Co-Operate Gamer Play! No one will ever put you down nor yell at you, mistreat, nor cuss you out for your inability to understand game mechanics, but after being explained the samething more than a few times you will be removed for unawareness of gameplay.
5. A fully-engaged Society Forum & Ventrilo with usually 15-25 people actively on it.
6. A fun time & happy pillaging.
What we expect :
1. Everything listed above, is expected from you.
2. You help the society before helping yourself, in other words, if you find a recipe, you put it on our forum, listed, if no one makes a claim for it within 36 hours, you may place it on the A.H. This will help our production of goods at a more steady and cheaper rate. (If you are already saying to yourself, but its my choice to put whatever I want on the A.H., we assure you this is not the society for you then my little greedy pigglet.)
Our Forum Information :
(We know it is a free forum, we use it just as well as any other forum, its about the game not the forum, and if you think other wise, try us, we'll prove you wrong. There are too many societies on Blackbeard with Domain-Named Forums who cannot feed themselves. )
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN GROUPED :
---- Red Fang Grouping Guide Lines ----
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Group Leadership & Callsign
2. Sail Colors
3. Scavange & Capturing
4. Recipes Found
5. Group Respect
1. While you are in a group wether it be an 'Open Sea' or 'PvP' group, it is very important to follow the orders of the group leader and call he/she by their callsign if you wish. If you are being led by Orlok Raven, and would much prefer call him 'A.D.' rather than Orlok feel free to do so, as it is much shorter and faster to get out specially if in PvP Battle. EX : Follow the A.D. (Admiral, Society Leader).
If you are following either Co-Society Leads please refer to them as X.O., they are Co-Leaders and just as A.D. it is a lot faster to pronounce rather than calling their names, specially during PvP.
If you are following an agent such as : Barret Gaines, Trent, Viola, Fen, you will refer to them as 'CAP'. This, just as A.D. and X.O., is a lot easier to pronounce/type rather than using their names!
2. Sail Colors - Dependant on wether you are being led by either an agent or society leader you will have different sail colors! Agents will bare the Black Sail. A society leader will have their group baring the Red Sail. It is very important for the sake of uniformati and representing Red Fang in a good manner that all formed groups abide by this rule!
3. Scavanging & Capping - The main reason we require ALL members of Red Fang to have Ventrilo is to be able to clearly understand the orders given by the A.D.,X.O.,CAP If you are not on ventrilo and not communicating sufficiently, you may have just scavanged what someone else might have been trying to capture for hours. Please download ventrilo at http://www.Ventrilo.com , if you are not willing to, this may not be the correct society for you. Communication is key in both the PvP & Economic fronts of Red Fang! (You are NOT required to have a headset / microphone)
4. Any recipies you find during PvP Hunting Parties or Open Sea Hunting parties is IMPERATIVE that you post them on our Economic Section of the forum! Members could be relying on you for a certain recipe or deed, even resource you may have just acquired! Think about the Society before you think about yourself gain! You will accomplish much more working together in this particular MMO than by yourself! If you cannot find yourself trustworthy or cooperative enough to do this, there is a 'Leave Society' option under "O" > "Society> tab. (Hopefully no one will have to leave of course! )
5. Practise proper respect as a Squad Leader! (Society Leaders I should not have to be telling you this, a lot is expected from you in this area!) If you are having difficulties with a particular society member let a leader know! Do NOT start going off on them on ventrilo. If they are completly on cooperative, using racial slurs, harrassing in anyway they will be booted/warned. It is important we treat each other as adults reguardless of age! With proper cooperate play and communication we will continue being the most active / growing society on the Blackbeard Server!
This was written and approved by Admiral Orlok Raven, Founder of Red Fang.
This document is also supported by its Captains and Agents.
[ SO ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RED FANG SOCIETY? ]
If you are interested, please visit our website, http://RedFang.Forum8.biz , click 'Index', scroll down to the 'Game' section, look for the category labeled 'New Member Application' and we will get to you! We do not want to waste our time as we do not wish to return the favor! If you have read all of the above and feel you have what it takes to be part of Red Fang, sign up and we will see you in the open sea! Good Luck & happy hunting!
1. Ventrilo (No Headset REQ.)
2. Must be atleast level 14/+.
3. Must Obviously Be a Pirate & On Blackbeard.
4. Have an active schedule.
5. Understand Basics of Economy
6. Be able to speak English.
Nice recruitment post.......but you are in the Roberts server area and not the Blackbeard one
Voodoo Mendez - Privateer
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 PM.