Live Event FAQ
This is a list of commonly asked questions about our Live Events.
- Must I be level 50 to take part? Not at all! A large number of our events are being designed to be available to all levels of player. We will make you aware of if there is a level requirement in the news article.
- Will there be combat in the events? There is the possibility of both ship combat and avatar combat within the events, however we will make you aware of this in the news announcement for an event.
- What will happen at the event? You can find some clues from the event description, and the Event Type info box, but usually you have to wait and see!
- What is a High Risk Warning? This means there is a high chance that you could lose your ship / items in a fight against an NPC, another player or an event character. If this is the case, we will post a high risk warning within the news article announcing the event.
- What is a Low Risk Warning? This means there will be very little risk of losing your ship / items if you take part. Participants will still have the normal level of risk associated with playing the game though, so don’t forget to watch out for those red circles! For these events, we will attach a low risk notice to the news article.
- Will I be compensated for losing ships / items? We will not be compensating any player for loss of ship durability or items due to an event. Prepare yourselves accordingly beforehand by reading the warning levels in the news articles.
- How do I know when an event will happen? We will alert the community by posting a specific news article on the front page and also a thread in the events section on the forums.
- How often will I have an event on my server? Unless it’s a special event, the normal event schedule will be 1 event for each server per quarter. In order to best handle the planning and execution of the events, these will be done on a rolling system, so if you wish to take part in an event each month, ensure you have characters on different servers!
- What if I cannot make an event? We will post an after-event report for you to read if you missed it, and another event will be along shortly!
- How do I receive my reward from an event? Send a forum PM to Aegir!