Release Notes for build 126.96.36.199
This hotfix build contains some fixes to problems that were introduced in 188.8.131.52. Most notably, it fixes an issue that allowed pets to sail their own ships in port battles. While potentially hilarious, this could cause some serious problems with the battle logic. We also included some other miscellaneous angling-related fixes detailed below.
Release Notes for build 2.6.57 are here.
- Possessing an Octopus does not cause the Fishmonger to offer the associated turn in reward. If you have another trophy fish in your character’s inventory when you talk to the Fishmonger you can still turn in the Octopus successfully for its reward.
- Forming a group from the society tab is not working. The option isn’t being presented but other methods of forming groups are still working.
- Sail decal colorization is not working.
- Various text strings that were introduced in 2.6 are not currently localized.
Differences between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 include but aren’t limited to:
- Loot bonuses were unintentionally skewing Angling results. Fixed.
- Small, medium and large versions of the Neptunus Equestris outfittings now each possess a flat value of +1 Armor Damage Reduction.
- Goliath’s Plate was using the wrong stats. Fixed.
- The Tiger Claws brawling weapon wasn’t applying the Shred Armor effect when it should have. Fixed.
- Pets were appearing in port battles. Fixed.