Release Notes for Test Server Build 22.214.171.124
This patch to Test Server includes several adjustments to insurance values namely those of refits. It also sees a fix to Unrest Bundles going to the Loot Box for claim by opposing parties – instead, anytime they would normally have gone to the Loot Box, the bundles are now destroyed. A few other bugs were fixed since last patch, including sail decal colorization and the sign-up link found in Treasure Aisle and the splash page, which was directing to the wrong page.
Release Notes for build 126.96.36.199 are here.
- The text describing each career in Character Creation had additional description of gameplay added (taken from the Career:[career] skill tooltips), but is currently being cut off by the UI.
Differences between 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 include but aren’t limited to:
- The Captains Club-exclusive title, Joined the Club is now zero points to purchase (free!).
- The Captain’s Club button should take Free-to-Play and Premium members to the Membership Options page, which it now does. This was also fixed on the splash screen for character login.
Ships and Outfittings:
- Adjusted insurance of refits to more closely match their base ship’s insurance value. This means that MOVs are no longer insured in these refits.
- Sail decal colorization bug has been fixed. You should now be able to colorize your sails as before.
- The blocking effect you get when you return to ship space after you lose a boarding attack didn’t have an icon or tooltip. Weve added both. The effect is called “Boarding Repelled.”
- Unrest bundles no longer go into the opponents Loot Box when you lose or surrender in ship combat. They are still removed from your cargo and destroyed.