Release Notes for Build 188.8.131.52
This milestone build features the introduction of Society Warehouses and another new ship – the Peregrine light frigate! Other changes include the introduction of ship combat levels, ship outfitting streamlining, the removal of Area Chat and Traitor Flagging and several important bug fixes.
Release Notes for build 184.108.40.206 are here.
Differences between 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 include but aren’t limited to:
- Society warehouses contents cannot be viewed unless you are in the port they are located. We will add this feature either by hot fix or as part of the 2.11 build.
- When creating a new society role the society warehouse will default to Hidden even if another selection is made. This can be corrected by updating the role after creation and saving the default warehouse access to the desired setting for the role. We will correct this issue at the same time as adding remote society warehouse viewing.
- Obsolete ship outfittings (those that were eliminated as part of streamling) do not stack with one another. We will fix this issue in the 2.11 build.
Ships and Ship Combat:
- We added a new ship, the Peregrine light frigate! This level 28 ship is available for all careers.
- Ship Combat levels have been implemented. The ship combat levels replace ship levels for group strength calculations and should be more reflective of the ship’s combat capabilities.
- We’ve increased the amount of MoVs and MoTs awarded for ship combat level 55 ships and above.
- Fixed the invalid state issue for the constructed Centurion.
- Fixed an OS bug that would cause autojoin to fail and lock out some group members when engaging as a group of 6.
- We have implemented our first streamlining of ship outfittings to reduce their overall numbers. For details regarding the changes implemented as part of this streamlining process please consult the Devlog located here.
- Society Warehouses are now available in Treasure Aisle! Access privileges to a society warehouse are defined as a part of the role assigned to a player within a society. We recommend all society leaders review their society’s role privileges to ensure they are set to desired settings before adding society warehouses.
- Note – A society warehouse becomes the property of the society when placed. It will no longer belong to the player that placed it if that player leaves or is removed from the society.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing clients from displaying or allowing the use of stored labor on structures. No stored labor should have been lost as a result of this fix.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues when members of the same group attempted to share missions. Groups should now be able to share missions without issue.
- Area chat channel is now disabled for all players.
- The ability to traitor flag other players has been disabled. Any penalties from traitor flagging applied prior to the disabling of traitor flagging should be unaffected, (they are not reset).