Release Notes for build 22.214.171.124
Differences between 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 include:
- There was a bug where, if you got disconnected during Boarding combat, the results are not what you’d hope or expect. We believe we’ve fixed that.
- Pointe-a-Pitre: There were problems with several textures which caused then to flash annoyingly. Fixed half of them.
- Pointe-a-Pitre: Added multiple coxswains so it’s easier to get out of town.
- It’s now possible to grapple when you’re moving 10 knots, as well as when your target is moving 10 knots.
- Attackers can no longer withdraw from boarding combat (i.e. by clicking on the grappling hooks) until the combat is finished. It will appear that you can leave, but you can’t.
Release Notes for build 184.108.40.206 can be found here.
Release Notes for build 220.127.116.11 can be found here.